Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cancer Update

My goodness - I had no idea it had been so long since I posted on this blog!

I had a 6 month checkup this past month (Sept.) - three weeks ago Monday, I believe it was. My oncologist said he did not see anything that concerned him and I can go another 6 months before being checked again - blood work and all! =)

Apparently I am still in complete remission with the Leukemia and, as far as I know, the lung cancer is still gone. God is so good to me and I know it is because He loves me but I am still amazed by it all!! I only hope and pray that I am living this life He has given me for His glory and not my own!

My prayers are always with those who are fighting cancer and may they also trust in our Father God to care for them and know that you win either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment